Today's wells are often drilled with directional control at various angles from 0 to 90+ degrees of inclination. And the complexity of directional requirements can be critical whether avoiding nearby wells or landing the well in a horizontal pay zone.
DRILL-IT - Directional Drilling provides advanced steering analysis and
1) Automatic steering performance analysis
2) Instantaneous directional drilling directives
3) Optimized trajectory / minimize tortuosity
4) View of relative position to wellplan
5) Project to bit using slide history
6) Standard reports
7) Geosteering integrated with 3D geo-model
Friction between the drill string and the wellbore is one of the most important factors in the drilling industry and being able to monitor it in real-time is critical in successfully drilling and completing (casing run) to planned well depth.
DRILL-IT Torque and Drag:
1) Detects imminent issues such as stuck pipe
2) Assists in hole cleaning practices
3) Facilitates getting casing to bottom
4) Detailed reports and charts
The circulating system is the life-blood of the drilling process. It is a critical component that determines wellbore stability, reservoir protection and hole cleaning condition.
1) Wellbore stability
2) Reservoir protection
3) Annular fluid velocity/pressure
4)/Cuttings transport/Hole Cleaning
5) Equivalent circulating density (ECD)
6) Detailed reports and Charts
if you are interested in using
DRILL-IT on your next well.